We are currently getting the school ready for the return of our pupils from Naíonáin Bheaga to Rang 2 on Monday. We are looking forward to reopening our doors and welcoming pupils back into our school.
The Department of Education has issued a letter for parents (View Here)
Every child returning to school after any absence must complete a Return-to-Educational-Facility-declaration-form this form can be downloaded HERE and sent in with your child on Monday OR it can be filled out online – a link to the online form will be sent (to the current number that we have on our system for you) on Sunday morning.
The Department of Education have also requested that we bring the following to your attention:
- Video for parents from Public Health Doctor –https://youtu.be/x2Vur9Dx4dk
- Back to school advice for parents- https://youtu.be/hg2wRiXXSpc
Resources specifically for junior infants to second class pupils
- Video to show pupils in junior infants to second class https://youtu.be/aW9qUCnPAk0
- Advice to parents of Infants – Second Class
- Advice for students/parents and their families View Here.
(correspondence will be sent to parents from pupils from 3rd-6th prior to the return of these classes on 15th March)
Parents are reminded of the following very important advice:
- Wear a mask when in the vicinity of the school
- Do not congregae in groups at the school gate
- Arrive at your allotted time for collection – these times are the same as last term – if you arrive early you block the road!
- If you need to contact your class teacher please do so via email (or through school website) or by contacting the office
- Please ring the office before you come in to the school
- Do not send your child to school if there is a possibility that they are sick
- Always complete the ‘Return to School Form’ before sending your child back to school after any absence
- If you’re not feeling well please do not come near the school
Táimid ag súil le sibh ar fad a fheiscint go luath!
Ruairí agus foireann.