- Rang 4 will go swimming on Friday, 05/11/21 @ 10.30 a.m.
- Rang 3 will go swimming on Friday, 05/11/21 @ 11.30 a.m.
School Swimming Procedures 2021:
– 6 week term of lessons starting week beginning November 1st– Teachers must wear masks in the centre
– Schools can enter the changing rooms 5 minutes before their lesson. Children will be in the
water for 40 minutes and will have 10 minutes to change before exiting the building through the fire door beside the elevator at ten to the hour.
So, if your booking is at 10am
you will enter the changing village at 9.55am, enter the water at 10am, exit the water at
10.40am and exit the building at 10.50am. It is imperative that this time frame is strictly
adhered to for the safety of all pool users.
– To facilitate social distancing while changing children will use the
– Showers are closed off due to Covid restrictions, however children can rinse off using deck
showers – no shampoo or shower gel is permitted
– Hair dryers are not in operation currently so please advise children to wear a warm hat on
cold days (Hair driers will be available in school)
– All swimming instructors are certified by A.S.A/ Swim Ireland. They have under gone child
protection in sport/safeguarding training and garda vetting
– The pool work in conjunction with I.W.S ( Irish Water Safety) to deliver the P.A.W.S (primary
aquatic programme) in our swimming lessons.
– Please ensure each child has a swimming hat and goggles for their lesson.
Táimid ag súil le go leor spraoi!
We’re looking forward to great fun!