Mar is gnáth beidh an scoil ag dúnadh Dé hAoine ar 12 nóin don Cháisc. Beimid ag leaniúnt an plean thíos sa bhealach nach mbuailfaidh daoine le chéile sa chlós nó ag an ngeata.
As is our tradition the school will close at noon on Friday for the Easter Break. To avoid congregation, the children will leave school in the following order:
- 11.40 a.m. Tír na nÓg (and all siblings)
- 11.50 p.m. Naíonáin Bheaga agus Naíonáin Mhóra (and all siblings)
- 12.00 p.m. Grúpa Buí (Rang 2/Rang 6 and all siblings)
- 12.10 p.m. Grúpa Dearg (Rang 1/Rang 4 and all siblings)
- 12.15 p.m. Grupa Gorm (Rang 3/Rang 5)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
– Come at your allotted time only – otherwise you simply block up the road
– Keep your distance! Do not congregate in groups at the school gate
– Always wear a mask when approaching/entering the school
– Play dates/Sleepovers should not be taking place at this time
– Please don’t park in the ‘Drop-off Zone’
– Please don’t send a child to school if there is a possiblity that they are unwell
This is a very odd time for every one! Our normal lives are on hold – however our children are back in school! They are delighted to be back with their friends again.
We need to do everything in our power to keep our school open!
Ruairí agus Foireann.